- 4x Laureus Sports Award, World Sportsman of the Year (2005-2008)
- 5x ITF Player of the Year (2004-2007, 2009)
- 3x L’Equipe’s Champion of Champions (2005-2007)
- 12x Fan’s Favorite, ATPWorldTour.com (2003-2014)
- 10x Stefan Edberg Sportsmanship Award (2004-2009, 2011-2014)
- 2x Arthur Ashe Humanitarian of the Year (2006, 2013)
- 1x Swiss of the Year (2003)
- 6x Swiss Athlete of the Year (2003, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2012, 2014)
- 2x Swiss Team of the Year, together with Stanislas Wawrinka (2008) and the Swiss Davis Cup Team (2014)
- Special edition stamp by Swiss Post (2007, as the first person still alive)
- Special edition stamp by Austrian Post (2010)
Grand Slam tournaments
- Most Grand Slam tournaments won (17).*
- Most Grand Slam finals played (27).*
- Titles at all four Grand Slam events (also: Perry, Budge, Laver, Emerson, Agassi, Nadal). Roger is the only player next to Agassi and Nadal to have won these tournaments on three different surfaces.
- Victory in his first seven Grand Slam finals (Series ended at the French Open 2006; record shared with Sears).
- Three victories at Grand Slam tournaments in the same season during three years (2004, 2006, 2007).
- At least four victories at three different Grand Slam tournaments.
- Five victories respectively in series at two different Grand Slam tournaments (Wimbledon 2003–2007, US Open 2004–2008).
- Most years with at least two Grand Slam titles (5; 2004-2007, 2009; record shared with Emerson).
- Reached final of every Grand Slam tournament at least five times.
- Most consecutive semi-finals at Grand Slam tournament (23; Wimbledon 2004 – Australian Open 2010).
- Most consecutive quarter-finals at Grand Slam tournaments (36; Wimbledon 2004 – Roland Garros 2013).
- Most Grand-Slam semifinals played (37).
- Reached all Grand Slam finals in two consecutive years (2006 and 2007).
- Reached all Grand Slam finals in three years (2006, 2007 and 2009).
- Eleven matches in series won at Grand Slam tournaments without dropping a set (Australian Open and French Open 2007; John McEnroe also achieved this 1984).
- Most consecutive sets won at Grand Slam tournaments (36; Australian Open and French Open 2007).
- Most aces in a Grand Slam final (50, Wimbledon 2009).
- Consecutive weeks at number one of the world rankings (237; 2.2.2004-18.8.2008).
- Most points at the end of the season in both rankings.
- Most weeks no. 1 (302)
- Most consecutive final victories (24; until 2005).
- Victories against players from the top-ten (26; 2003–2005).
- Longest series of victories on grass (65; 2003–2008).
- Longest series of victories on hardcourts (56; 2005-2006).
- Ten or more tournament titles in three consecutive years (2004-2006).
- Singles titles won within three seasons (34, 2004–2006).
- Highest rate of victories over three years (94,3%, 2004-2006).
- Highest rate of tournament victories over three years (69,4%, 2004-2006).
- Reached 16 out of 17 finals in tournaments played within a season (2006).
- 12 tournament titles in one season (2006; record shared with Thomas Muster).